Give us a call to schedule at 317-544-8988
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your hours?
We operate on an "appointment only" basis and schedule appointments Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 5:00. This is so we are able to focus on each customer's car individually. However, we are able to schedule weekend appointments on a case by case basis.
How long does it take?
The length of time the detail takes to complete depends on the size of the vehicle, the package that was chosen, and the overall condition of the vehicle. Our interior details generally take anywhere from 2 to 4 hours to complete and our exterior details take about the same amount of time. We can provide a more accurate time window at drop-off.
Should I drop my vehicle off?
We generally recommend that the vehicle be dropped off. This is due to the overall time it would take to complete, which on average is a few hours. If you need to drop if off outside of our normal appointment hours, there is a key drop box outside.
Can I drop my vehicle off the night before?
Absolutely. We have a secure drop box for your keys just outside of our overhead door.
I wasn't able to find anyone to pick me up, is it okay if I wait at the shop?
Sure! We understand that arranging for someone to pick you up isn't always an option. We have a separate customer waiting area with comfortable seating and refreshments.
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes! We accept all forms of payment including cash, check, credit cards, and Paypal.
There is a place nearby that said I can get my car detailed inside and out for only $35.00. Why should I consider you as my detailer?
We offer a quality-based approach to professional detailing. We are not a volume-based detailer and we do not service wholesale accounts. Our approach is geared toward a meticulous work product and personalized service. The time that we spend with your vehicle and the experience that we provide is what sets us apart from these other locations. Traditional chain car washes operate more as a "quick detail" provider with a goal of a turnaround time and cheap price versus quality. While your car may look okay at first glance, you will begin to notice all of the shortcomings soon thereafter when you choose your detailer based solely on price.
Okay, that all sounds good. Why else should I choose you guys?
- We are locally owned and operated, family run business
- We are members of the International Detailing Association
- We are fully insured (including transporting of vehicles and mobile appointments)
- We have a clean, state-of-the-art facility with a lobby and refreshments while you wait
- We have a combined 20+ years of professional detailing experience
- We offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off services
- We accept drop-offs 24 hours a day and provide a secure drop-box for your keys
- We have a great reputation and our online reviews show a long history of satisfied customers
- We don't have complicated "pick and choose" service menus
- Our thorough packages are tailored to fit any budget
- We accept cash, check, credit cards, and Paypal
- We offer mobile detailing services
- We are a certified installer of Ceramic Pro products