Frequently Asked Questions
What are your hours?
We operate on an "appointment only" basis and schedule appointments Monday through Friday. This is so we are able to focus on each customer's car individually. However, we are able to schedule weekend appointments on a case by case basis.
How long does it take?
The length of time the detail takes to complete depends on the size of the vehicle, the package that was chosen, and the overall condition of the vehicle. Our interior details generally take anywhere from 2 to 4 hours to complete and our exterior details take about the same amount of time. We can provide a more accurate time window at drop-off.
Should I drop my vehicle off?
We generally recommend that the vehicle be dropped off. This is due to the overall time it would take to complete, which on average is a few hours. If you need to drop if off outside of our normal appointment hours, there is a key drop box outside.
Can I drop my vehicle off the night before?
Absolutely. We have a secure drop box for your keys just outside the door.
I wasn't able to find anyone to pick me up, is it okay if I wait at the shop?
Sure! We understand that arranging for someone to pick you up isn't always an option. We have a separate customer waiting area with comfortable seating and refreshments.
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes! We accept all forms of payment including cash, check, credit cards, and Paypal.
I called another place and they said they could complete it while I waited and they were also slightly cheaper than you. Why should I bring it to you?
We provide the best value for detailing services. We have found that when someone is paying for detailing services, they want the work to be thorough with no cut corners. They want someone that will take their time and do it right. We do not operate as a "high volume" shop because you end up losing the quality of the work. Our goal isn't to get you in and out the door as soon as possible and move on to the next person because this approach is set up to fail. Our goal is to provide the best possible service and value. Our approach is geared more toward personalized service and quality versus sheer volume.
Okay, that all sounds good. Why else should I choose you guys?
- We are locally owned and operated, family run business
- We are fully insured (including transporting of vehicles and mobile appointments)
- We have a clean, state-of-the-art facility with a lobby and refreshments while you wait
- We have a combined 20+ years of professional detailing experience
- We offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off services
- We accept drop-offs 24 hours a day and provide a secure drop-box for your keys
- We have a great reputation and our online reviews show a long history of satisfied customers
- We don't have complicated "pick and choose" service menus
- Our thorough packages are tailored to fit any budget
- We accept cash, check, credit cards, and Paypal
- We offer mobile detailing services
- We are a certified installer of Ceramic Pro products
Give us a call to schedule at 317-544-8988